Long Term Care
Riceville Family Care & Therapy Center offers traditional long term care, for the person that no longer feels confident, or safe living alone.
When a person has trouble, is in need of a helping hand, or is unsure when getting dressed, has difficulty walking unassisted, has a hard time making their own meals, or remembering to take medications, the Riceville Family Care & Therapy Center’s long-term care is an option to explore. We have dedicated, caring staff to assist with everyday tasks and chores, to make life enjoyable again!
- Wireless Internet access throughout the building
- Cable TV provided
- Web cam access for residents to communicate with far away families
- Wheel chair accessible van, and multi-passenger Paratransit Coach!
- Frequent outings to eat, go fishing, or to the casino!
- Wii play system available
- Church services on-site
- A variety of activities to encourage various levels of participation
- On-site Beauty Shop
- Aviary and aquarium
- Podiatrist, Hearing Specialist, Therapy, Psychiatrist visits on-site
- Hospice Suite available
- 24-hour security
- Rural Setting with Natural Beauty
- Large Gazebo for gatherings
- Open Dining for breakfast
- Whirlpool Spa
- Community Amenities
- Congregate Meals through the Over 60 Club on-site!
- and Meals On Wheels delivered to Homes in Riceville City Limits To reserve a meal, call 641-985-2606 the day before, or by 8 am the day of the meal.
- Mercy Medical Clinic adjacent to the nursing home